Exclusively for Clients of :
Who will make medical decisions
for you, if you can’t?
FREE Emergency Legal Documents
Families Need Now
The COVID-19 pandemic has shaken so many American lives and left many of us feeling concerned and fearful about the future in these uncertain times. Many people we speak with are concerned about who would make their medical decisions for them should they end up in the hospital.
We want to provide families a sense of security and peace of mind knowing their Emergency Legal Documents are in place.
As a client of __________, we are providing you and your family with out Emergency Legal Documents FREE of charge. This package includes:
- Advance Health Care Directive – Name an agent or person you trust to make medical decisions for you if you are unable to.
- HIPAA Release Form – Authorizes those you designate to access your protected health information.
- Power of Attorney for Property – Allows your agent to pay your bills and make other time-sensitive financial decisions if you are unable to.
With these documents, we will provide you both video and written instructions on how to fill them out and get them signed, witnessed and notarized. You will also have the option to schedule a quick 5 minute phone call with us to answer any questions about the forms.
(Member, if you will make remote notarization available to these people for signing , describe that here)
Alternatively, if you would like to talk to an attorney about setting up an estate plan, including either a Will or Living Trust, we are happy to offer you:
- Flexible video consultations
- Sign documents in the safety of your home (only if applicable)
Just check the box in the submission form, asking us to contact you and we’ll call you within 1 business day.
Contact us today to get started safely and easily!