California Nursing Home Costs
Average $127,750 Per Year in 2019
Thousands of seniors go broke every year due to medical expenses. Many are forced to file for bankruptcy. There is a better way!
LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOUR
ASSETS & FAMILY BEFORE YOU NEED LONG-TERM CARE
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 11 am PST
ATTEND THIS FREE ONLINE SEMINAR TO LEARN HOW TO SOLVE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS:
- Qualifying for Medicaid – how you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- The 5-year Look Back – how it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- Preserving Your Medicaid Eligibility – activities to avoid so you don’t disqualify yourself from Medicaid benefits.
- Incapacity – how to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
- Immediate Need v. Medicaid Pre-Planning – the differences in these two types of planning.
- Maximize Assets – how to safeguard your assets to maintain your lifestyle and for the next generation.RE
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Or will you be one of the thousands of seniors who are forced to file bankruptcy every year as a result of crushing medical bills? You don’t have to go bankrupt to get the long-term health care you deserve! When you attend our FREE online Seminar, you’ll discover how you can pay for long-term care without going broke, preserve your nest egg, and keep your family home.
Join Tab Artis for a special ONLINE 75 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
A highly respected attorney, a prosperous legal entrepreneur and founder of the Artis Law Firm, APLC, Tab Artis is committed to helping individuals and families find the security and peace of mind that comes from a wisely designed and well-crafted estate plan.