California Nursing Home Costs Averaged $127,750 Per Year in 2019
Thousands of seniors go broke every year due to medical expenses. Many are forced to file for bankruptcy. There is a better way!
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
3 pm PT
Attend this FREE webinar workshop before you need Long-Term Care to learn about:
- Qualifying for Medi-Cal – how you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- The 5-year Look Back – how it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- Preserving Your Medi-Cal Eligibility – activities to avoid so you don’t disqualify yourself from Medi-Cal benefits.
- Incapacity – how to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
- Immediate Need v. Medi-Cal Pre-Planning – the differences in these two types of planning.
- Maximize Assets – how to safeguard your assets to maintain your lifestyle and for the next generation.REGISTER NOW!
Our webinars fill up fast. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn this free, valuable information!
About the Speaker:
Tab Artis became an attorney in 2007, working in Pasadena as an Associate for one of California’s foremost construction litigation firms, after working more than seven years for that same firm as a litigation paralegal. In April 2010, Mr. Artis opened his own civil litigation practice.
In 2018, Tab established the Artis Law Firm in Glendale to dedicate his entire practice to helping individuals and families find the security and peace of mind that comes from a wisely designed and well-crafted estate plan.