Join Us For A Free Estate Planning Seminar!
- Saturday, July 20, 2019
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- La Cañada Flintridge Library
- 4545 Oakwood Avenue
- La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
- Refreshments will be served.
MYTH: Estate Planning is
just for the wealthy
FACT: These mistakes can happen to any of us, and a proper estate plan can help avoid themOur FREE SEMINAR Will Show You How To Avoid . . .
- PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS. Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 2 years or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’, and executors’ fees. Probate costs on a $500K estate? $13K to $26K
- PITFALLS with 2nd Marriages. Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
- PROBLEMS IF YOUR CHILD DIVORCES. How to protect your children’s inheritance in case of their own divorce… up to 50% could walk out the door with the ex in-law!
- POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT OR PLANNING. Why your family’s assets may never make it beyond the 2nd or 3rd generation… how you can create incentives and instill values and priorities.
- PITFALLS OF JOINT TENANCY PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. The major downsides to holding property in Joint Tenancy and other options available.
- SKYROCKETING LONG-TERM CARE COSTS. Protect your nest egg, family home and other assets from nursing home costs in case of long-term illness or incapacity. Local nursing homes average over $9,125 per month.
- COURT GUARDIANSHIP IN CASE OF INCAPACITY. Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.