Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Wednesday, July 15th, 2020
4pm to 5:30pm
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Tab Artis for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Tab Artis became an attorney in 2007, working in Pasadena as an Associate for one of California’s foremost construction litigation firms, after working more than seven years for that same firm as a litigation paralegal. In April 2010, Mr. Artis opened his own civil litigation practice.
In 2018, Tab established the Artis Law Firm in Glendale to dedicate his entire practice to helping individuals and families find the security and peace of mind that comes from a wisely designed and well-crafted estate plan.
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $10,646 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medi-Cal or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).